Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I've Got That Fuzzy Feeling

Faux Fur.  
What a genius creation.

I myself, love a beautiful faux fur piece. And now a days, they're everywhere :)

We have an over sized faux Chinchilla throw, draped over the front of our bed; & let me tell you; those nights when you're feeling 'extra tired, don't want to move an inch- exhausted', that blanket is the silkiest to cuddle up on.

Nearly every retailer sells them, & you can find them anywhere from the low end to the high end of your budget.

I've compiled a list of faux fur throws that would add the perfect touch of comfort & glamour to your space.

 
(Target Home Collection Faux Fur Throw in Silver $24.99)


 
(Mink Faux Fur Thermal Throw from Amazon  $58.99)


  
(Oversized Safari Faux Fur Throw from Amazon $79.99)



 
(Arctic Fox Faux Fur Throw from OKA $164)


Need a little help visualizing a faux fur throw in your living room, bedroom, or den? Here are some awe-inspiring photos to get your creative juices flowing...

 
(Elle Decor January 2006)

 
(Miles Redd)

(Roman & Williams)

 
(Ryan Brown)

Hope everyone is enjoying their first week of March!


Jenelle Brooklyn
of
The Plush Pad
~


5 comments:

  1. I can tell I will like things here...nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenelle,
    Welcome to blogland!!
    I'm so excited you've started a blog.
    You're off to a great start... I look forward to following you on your journey :)
    ~xo
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog today and look forward to following as well. (I've just started my blogs recently too) Best of luck, it's looking great. :) Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ya Jenelle, I just fell in love with the cho. brown mink faux fur! Great finds, looking forward to seeing more :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you decided to compile all your inspiration! Looks great..look forward to following! xo

    ReplyDelete