Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Black.The not-so-new, go-to color!


Black has always been one of my favorite colors. Especially when used in design & decorating. To me it's super chic, sophisticated & sexy. 

Below, I've compiled some of my favorite & (completely inspired by) black 'drenched' images...I can't help but stare.








(Nancy Boszhardt via House Beautiful)

 (Miles Redd)
(Canadian House & Home)





(Above four images: Aerin Lauder's House featured in Elle Decor)

(Ruthie Sommers)

What about you? Would you paint your wall(s) or ceiling a dark ebony color?... you might be pleasantly surprised at how cozy & inviting it actually is!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, How i like each and every one of these rooms......I have to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fyi: I just passed on an award to you yesterday on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete