Saturday, April 10, 2010

My First Awards!


Wow! Thanks so much to Kellie over at Cashon & Co.  for passing along these two (extremely appreciated) awards! They mean so much. Especially coming from such a elegant, talented woman such as herself. She always has such nice things to say, & I love that! If you haven't seen her blog (or her website) you've got to check them out. I know every time I look at either of her pages they put a smile on my face :) ...They're exquisite! (You'll see what I mean.)


Now to pass these awards along to other blogger's that make (mine &) readers days by delivering inspiration, gorgeous photos, & all in all- beautiful reads...



Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenelle you are too sweet and kind to me!
    Thank you so much for passing on these awards, I'm honored!!
    I'm so proud of you and your blogs. You're off to a great start and I'm thrilled people are finding you as you're definitely a treasure!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete